Yoga was originally transferred one on one as a personal and unique experience between a student and teacher. An ideal personalized session depends on uninhibited communication, which develops safety and trust to share your observations /feelings / sensations. Your honest feedback not only helps determine the flow of the sequence but also serves as a reminder to listen to and honor your body's needs.
K-Lea seeks to inspire all students at any level and also question their practice to be specifically conducive for each person’s individual needs, which a class setting cannot always provide.
Why personalized yoga?
- Are you new to Yoga? Get “class ready” with a few privates so you will feel confident with group classes.
- Do group or flow classes feel too fast to understand the mechanics and alignment of how to perform the poses safely
- Are you busy and finding a class time that fits your schedule is challenging?
- Are you easily distracted in class?
- Do you feel competitive or uncomfortable with group classes
- Have you reached a plateau and needing individual, personalized attention to progress?
- Are you recovering from an injury or illness?
- Do you need help getting started or developing a home practice routine?
- Are you an experienced practitioner gearing up for an advanced workshop and need modifications?